Always-online, always-compatible 3G/4G alternative
The Zyxel VMG1312-B Series features optional 3G/4G** connectivity as a failover (or alternative) connection to mobile broadband networks in case of DSL outage. Internet traffics will be temporarily routed through the 3G/4G dongle plugged into the USB port; all traffics will be switched back as soon as the regular broadband service becomes available again. It is also efficient to have instant Internet access in remote offices, activities outside of the office or occasions where DSL service is temporarily unavailable. For comprehensive dongle compatibility, users can simply check and download the respective patch file to enable mobile broadband services immediately without upgrading the entire firmware of the gateway.
2.4 GHz 11n (2×2) for superior performance and coverage
The Zyxel VMG1312-B Series features 802.11n technology to provide an ultimate combination for both speed and coverage. With 802.11n wireless data rates of up to 300 Mbps, the VMG1312-B Series provides stable, reliable wireless connections for high-speed data and multimedia applications; the 802.11n technology also empowers the device to eliminate dead zones and extend coverage while retaining backward compatibility with any certified device.
- Very high-speed Internet access via ADSL2+ and VDSL2
- Wireless N (up to 300Mbps) with WPS
- 4-Port Fast Ethernet Switch
- “1 x USB Port
- 3G/LTE Failover via USB port (3G/LTE USB modem not included)
- File sharing via USB port”
- EtherWAN: 1 x Fast Ethernet Port can be used as a WAN Port
- Support PPTP- and IPSec VPN
- Firewall and Quality of Service