Scoop’s UAP-LR, scalable Enterprise WiFi System by Ubiquiti has a larger range than the base model UAP and also offers 802.11n MIMO.
This enterprise WiFi System is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. The Access Point has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling, tile or wall using the included mounting hardware.
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System includes the UniFi Controller software. The software installs on any PC or MAC within the network and is easily accessible through any standard Web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise WiFi network can be instantly configured and administered. Real-time status, automatic UAP-LR device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
|Manufacturer Product Code||UAP-LR(EU)|
|Specifications||– Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
– Antennas: 2 Integrated (supports 2×2 MIMO with spatial diversity)
– Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
– Power method: Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V )
– Power supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE Adapter Included
– Maximum Power Consumption: 6W
– Max TX Power: 27 dBm
– BSSID: Up to four per radio
– Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
– Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits included)
– Operating Temperature: -10?C to 70?C?
– Operating Humidity: 5% – 80% Condensing
– VLAN: 802.1Q
– Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
– Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
– WMM: Voice, video, best effort, and background
– Concurrent Clients: 100+
– Standard – 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps (MCS0 – MCS15, HT 20/40)
– Standard – 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
– Standard – 802.11g 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
– Speed: Approx. 300Mbps?
– Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 3.65 cm