Scoop’s UAP, UniFi Enterprise WiFi System by Ubiquiti, is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. This indoor Access Point has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling, tile or wall using the included mounting hardware.
The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System includes the UniFi Controller software. The software installs on any PC or MAC within the network and is easily accessible through any standard Web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise WiFi network can be instantly configured and administered without any technical training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
|Manufacturer Product Code||UAP(EU)|
|Specifications||– Network Interface: (1) 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port?
– Antennas: 2 Integrated (supports 2×2 MIMO with spatial diversity)
– Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 b/g/n – 2.4GHz
– Power method: Passive Power over Ethernet (12-24V )
– Power supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE Adapter included
– Maximum Power Consumption: 4W
– Max TX Power: 20 dBm
– BSSID: Up to four per radio
– Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-TKIP, WPA2 AES, 802.11i
– Mounting: Wall/Ceiling (Kits included)
– Operating Temperature: -10?C to 70?C?
– Operating Humidity: 5% – 80% Condensing
– VLAN: 802.1Q
– Advanced QoS: Per-User Rate Limiting
– Guest Traffic Isolation: Supported
– WMM: Voice, video, best effort, and background
– Concurrent Clients: 100+
– Standards: 802.11n: 6.5Mbps to 300Mbps (MCS0-MCS15, HT 20/40)?
– Standards: 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps?
– Standards: 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
– Speed: Approx. 300Mbps?
– Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 3.65 cm