Scoop’s UAP-AC-LR-5, UniFi AC by Ubiquiti is ideal for long-range deployments. The UniFi AC LR AP offers simultaneous, dual-band operation with 3×3 MIMO in the 2.4 GHz band and 2×2 MIMO in the 5 GHz band.
The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.?
The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology and offers unlimited scalability.
IMPORTANT: Five-packs do not ship with PoE adapters; we recommend powering the UniFi APs with the UniFi Switch instead.
|Manufacturer Product Code||UAP-AC-LR-5-EU|
|Specifications||– Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
– Buttons: Reset
– Antennas: (1) Dual-Band Antenna, Tri-Polarity, 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 6 dBi
– Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
– Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (24V), (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
– Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (NOT included in five-pack)
– 24v passive PoE: Supported
– 802.3af PoE: Supported ‘Mode A’ only
– Maximum Power Consumption: 6.5W
– Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: 24 dBm
– Maximum TX Power 5 GHz: 22 dBm
– BSSID: Up to Four per Radio
– Power Save: Supported
– Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
– Mounting: Wall or Ceiling (Kits Included)
– Operating Temperature: -10 to 70? C
– Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
– Dimensions: 175.7 x 175.7 x 43.2 mm?