Operating in the 5GHz band, Scoop’s airFiber 5, by Ubiquiti introduces eXtended Range Technology (xRT) to provide 50+Km maximum range.
AirFiber®, a truly revolutionary Point-to-Point wireless platform, housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, it delivers amazing wireless gigabit+ performance, low latency, and long range. airFiber ushers in a new era in price-disruptive wireless technology ideal for carrier backhaul, building-to-building enterprise use, or public safety applications.
|Manufacturer Product Code||AF-5 EU|
|Specifications||– Max. Power Consumption: 40 W
– Power Supply: 50V, 1.2A PoE GigE Adapter (Included)
– Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (42-58VDC)
– Mounting: Pole Mount Kit (Included)
– Wind Loading: 863 N @ 200 km/hr
– Wind Survivability: 200 km/hr
– Operating Temperature: -40 to 55? C?
– FCC 15.247, 15.407, IC RSS 210: 5470 – 5600 MHz, 5650 – 5850 MHz
– Data Port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Integrated Split Antenna
– Dimensions: 938.4 x 468.4 x 281.4 mm?