Scoop’s PBE-525, PowerBeam by Ubiquiti, directs RF energy in a tighter beam-width. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Ubiquiti?s InnerFeed? technology integrates the radio into the feed-horn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the PowerBeam is extremely versatile and cost-effective to deploy.
|Manufacturer Product Code||PBE-M5-400-EU|
|Specifications||– Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
– Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
– Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
– Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
– Power Method: Passive PoE, (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
– Max. Power Consumption: 8W
– Gain: 25 dBi
– Wind Loading: 342.5 N @ 200 km/h
– Wind Survivability: 200 km/h?
– LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
– Signal Strength LEDs: Software-Adjustable to Correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
– Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
– Polarization: Dual Linear
– Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
– Mounting: Pole-Mount Kit Included
– ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ?24 kV, Contact:? 24 kV
– Operating Temperature: -40 to 70? C
– Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
– Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
– Dimensions: 420 x 420 x 275 mm