Ubiquiti’s NSM5, NanoStationM? is a low-cost, efficient 5 GHz, 16dbi broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with integrated airMAX? (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology. It’s high-performance with small form factor of makes the NSM5 extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
The NanoStationM provides a secondary Ethernet port with software-enabled PoE output for seamless IP video integration and can be remotely reset.
The NanoStationM can be powered by Ubiquiti’s TOUGHSwitch PoE (sold separately). In addition, any NanoStationM can easily become 48V, 802.3af compliant through use of the Ubiquiti Instant 802.3af Adapter (sold separately).
|Manufacturer Product Code||NSM5|
|Specifications||– Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400 MHz
– Memory: 32 MB SDRAM, 8 MB Flash
– Networking Interface: (2) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
– Dimensions (mm): 294 x 31 x 80
– Weight: 0.4 kg
– Power Supply (PoE): 24V, 0.5A
– Max. Power Consumption: 8 W?
– Gain: 16 dBi
– Polarisation: Dual Linear
– Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilised Plastic
– Mounting: Pole Mounting Kit Included
– Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
– Operating Temperature: -30 to 75? C
– Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
– Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4