Scoop’s AIR-G527, by Ubiquiti, is part of the revolutionary InnerFeed technology product range, that integrates the entire radio system into the feed horn of an antenna. This integration makes it more cost-effective to the Broadband Industry. AirGrid M HP combines Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed and AirMax (TDMA Protocol) technologies to create a simple, yet extremely powerful and robust wireless unit capable of 100+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 30km+ range.
The low-cost, high performance, light-weight, and robust “all-in-one” design makes it extremely versatile and ideal in several different applications. AirGrid M HP can be easily orientated to use either vertical or horizontal polarisation. To adjust polarisation, simply rotate the antenna in the desired polarisation position and rotate the opening on the rear portion of the feed to face the ground (for optimal weatherproofing).
This antenna’s design provides complete weatherproof performance, made possible by the enhanced RF and Ethernet ESD/Surge protection. Activity and signal strength LED’s are provided for installers.
The updated mechanical design makes assembling and disassembling the airGridM, literally, a snap. No tools are required. You simply snap the feed, antenna, mounting bracket and rear housing together for a secure, solid assembly.
|Manufacturer Product Code||AG-HP-5G27 EU|
|Specifications||– Frequency Range: 5470MHz-5825MHz
– Gain: 27dBi
– Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
– Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
– Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit included
– Max Power Consumption: 3.0 Watts
– Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
– Operating Temperature: -30?C to 75?C
– Operatin Humidity: 5% to 95% Condensing
– Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4?
– Dimensions 620 x 460 x 360 mm (Mount Included)