Scoop’s ROCKETAC-LITE, was initially launched with PtP functionality, and now also features PtMP functionality with a firmware upgrade to airOS v7.1 or higher.
The Rocket5ac Lite allows for a high degree of flexibility in configuring channel bandwidths: 20, 40, 50, 60, and/or 80 MHz, depending on local country regulations. The Rocket5ac Lite radio can be paired with a airMAX ac Sector antenna to create PtMP links.
|Manufacturer Product Code||R5AC-Lite-EU|
|Specifications||– Enclosure Characteristics: Outdoor UV Stabilised Plastic
– Processor: MIPS 74Kc
– Memory: 128 MB DDR2 SDRAM, 16 MB NOR FLASH
– Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Mbps
– RF Connections: (2) RP-SMA (Waterproof)
– LEDs: Power, Ethernet, (4) Signal Strength
– Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
– Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter
– Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
– ESD/EMP Protection: ? 24KV Air / Contact
– Operating Temperature: -40 to 80? C?
– Modes: Access Point, Station
– Dimensions: 162 x 84 x 37 mm