Scoop’s LBE-516AC, LiteBeam? by Ubiquiti is a lightweight and compact, outdoor wireless broadband product which was designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. It operates in the 5 GHz frequency range with high-performance speeds. The LiteBeam combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost-effective value.
|Manufacturer Product Code||LBE-5AC-16-120|
|Specifications||– Wind Survivability: 200 km/h?
– Wind Loading: 77 N @ 200 km/h
– Mounting Kit: Pole Mounting Kit (Included)
– Max. Power Consumption: 7W
– Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
– Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
– Operating Temperature: -40 to 70? C
– Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-condensing
– Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
– ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
– ESD/EMP Protection: ? 24 KV Contact / Air
– Dimensions: 452.3 x 78.7 x 54.4 mm (No Mount)