Scoop’s TS-5, TOUGHSwitch PoE by Ubiquiti, is a cost-effective 5-port Gigabit switch with 24V PoE support for each port. It is ideal for powering Ubiquiti airMAX, certain UniFi products, and airVision devices.
This managed switch is designed to deliver Power over Ethernet on the 10/100/1000 ports you have configured for PoE. It’s variety of features include port monitoring, system connection and management services, Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) configuration, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Ping Watchdog, and alerts setup.
|Manufacturer Product Code||TS-5-POE(EU)|
|Specifications||– Power Input: 24VDC, 2.5A Power Adapter (Included)
– Max. Power Consumption: 60 W
– PoE Out Voltage Range: 22-24VDC
– Max. PoE Wattage Per Data Port: 18 W
– ESD Rating: 24 kV Air / 24 kV Contact
– PoE Method: Passive
– Button: Reset
– USB Port: 2.0 Type A (Reserved for Future Use)
– Processor: MIPS 24K, 400 MHz
– System Memory: 64 MB
– Code Storage: 8 MB
– Wall-Mount: Yes
– Operating Temperature: -25?C to 55?C?
– Operating Humidity: 90% Non-Condensing
– PoE Configurable Per Port: Management – N/A, Data Ports – Off/24V
– LEDs Per Port: Management – Power/Link
– LEDs Per Port: Data Ports – PoE, Speed/Link/Activity
– Networking Interfaces: Management Port – (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
– Networking Interfaces: Data Ports – (5) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
– Dimensions: 197 x 87.5 x 27.3 mm