Use Scoop’s US24-500, UniFi? Switch by Ubiquiti to build and expand your network. It is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks.
This rack-mountable UniFi switch features non-blocking throughput switching performance, Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 and SFP+/SFP Ports, as well as auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at PoE.
|Manufacturer Product Code||US-24-500W-EU|
|Specifications||– Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 26 Gbps
– Switching Capacity: 52 Gbps
– Forwarding Rate: 38.69 Mpps
– Max. Power Consumption: 500W?
– Power Method: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input
– Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 500W DC?
– LEDs Per Port:?
– Serial Console Port: N/A
– RJ45 Data Ports: PoE, Speed/Link/Activity
– SFP Data Ports: Speed/Link/Activity
– Networking Interfaces: (24) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports
– Networking Interfaces: (2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports
– Management Interface: (1) RJ45 Serial Port (Reserved for Future Use), Ethernet In/Out Band
– Rack-mount: Yes, 1U High
– ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ?24 kV, Contact: ?24 kV
– Operating Temperature: -5 to 40? C?
– Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
– Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
PoE Per Port
– Dimensions: 485.04 x 44.45 x 285.6 mm