Scoop’s ES16-150 by Ubiquiti is ideal to build and/or expand your network. Ubiquiti Networks? EdgeSwitch?, is part of the EdgeMAX? line of products and is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigabit switch, capable of delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks. The ES16-150 EdgeSwitch offers an extensive suite of advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.?
The ES16-150 features (16) Gigabit RJ45 Ports, (2) SFP Ports, (1) Serial Console Port, Non-Blocking Throughput of 18 Gbps, switching Capacity of 36 Gbps and a forwarding rate of 26.78 Mpps.
|Manufacturer Product Code||ES-16-150W|
|Specifications||– Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 18 Gbps
– Switching Capacity: 36 Gbps
– Forwarding Rate: 26.78 Mpps
– Max. Power Consumption: 150W
– Power Method: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input
– Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 150W DC
– LEDs Per Port – Serial Console Port: N/A
– LEDs Per Port – RJ45 Data Ports: PoE, Speed/Link/Activity
– LEDs Per Port – SFP Data Ports: Speed/Link/Activity
– Networking Interfaces: (16) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports
– Networking Interfaces: (2) 1 Gbps SFP Ethernet Ports, Management Interface
– Networking Interfaces: (1) RJ45 Serial Port, Ethernet In/Out Band
– Rack-mount: Yes, 1U High
– ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ?24 kV, Contact: ?24 kV
– Operating Temperature: -5 to 40? C
– Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-condensing
– Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
– Dimensions 443 x 43 x 221 mm?
PoE per Port