Scoop’s ES12-F, EdgeSwitch? Fiber from Ubiquiti is a fully managed, Gigabit fiber switch, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for high?bandwidth networks. For fiber connectivity, the EdgeSwitch Fiber features 12 SFP ports, eight of which also support 100 Mbps. For copper connectivity, the EdgeSwitch Fiber offers four Gigabit RJ45 ports.
The EdgeSwitch Fiber simultaneously processes traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For its total, non?blocking throughput, the EdgeSwitch Fiber supports up to 16 Gbps and uses a sophisticated operating system that provides advanced switching features, including VLAN tagging and link aggregation, and limited layer-3 features, including static routing and DHCP server functionality.
|Manufacturer Product Code||ES-12F|
|Specifications||– Enclosure Characteristics: SGCC Steel
– Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 16 Gbps
– Switching Capacity: 32 Gbps
– Forwarding Rate: 23.81 Mpps
– Max. AC Power Consumption: 56W
– Power Method AC: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input
– Power Method DC: DC 56W, 25 to 16V, with 2.5 mm / DC Power Inline Connector
– Supported Voltage Range: 100 to 240VAC 25 to 16VDC
– Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 56W DC
– LEDs Per Data Port: Speed/Link/Activity
– Networking Interfaces: (8) 100/1000 Mbps SFP Ethernet Ports
– Networking Interfaces: (4) 1000 Mbps SFP Ethernet Ports
– Networking Interfaces: (4) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports
– Management Interface: (1) RJ45 Serial Port, Ethernet In/Out Band
– Rack-mount: Yes, 1U High
– ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ? 24 kV, Contact: ? 24 kV
– Operating Temperature: -5 to 40? C
– Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-condensing
– Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
– Dimensions: 443 x 221 x 43 mm?