Scoop’s P200W Powerline Wireless N300 Extender, by Tenda, uses the existing electrical wiring at your home to create a wireless network. It also extends your powerline network to every corner of your house without the mess of cables.
Compliant with Homeplug AV and IEEE802.11n standards, this powerline adapter transforms every electrical outlet into a high speed wireless network of up to 300Mbps to access computers, smartphones, game consoles and other WiFi-enabled devices throughout your home. No drilling, no wiring! With the Tenda PW201A, you can build your wireless network with minimum effort and cost.
|Manufacturer Product Code||PW201A|
|Specifications||– Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802./3u, HomePlugAV, IEEE802.11 b/g/n
– Interface: 1×10/100M LAN/WAN (interchangeable) port
– Antenna: Internal 2.4G PCB antenna
– Button: 1 x WPS/Reset; 1 x Pair
– Power Input: AC:100?240V?50/60Hz 0.2A
– LED: WPS, Wireless, Power, PLC, LAN
– Wireless Speeds: 300Mbpsbr>- Frequency: 2.4GHz
– Basic Features Wireless: Enable/Disable SSID
– Broadcast: Enable/Disable
– Channel: 1-13
– Channel Bandwidth: 20MHz, 20/40MHz
– Network Mode: 11 b/g/n mixed, 11 b/g mixed, 11g, 11b
– Security: Wireless Access Control (Wireless MAC filter)
– Wireless Security: Enable/Disable, 64-/128-bit WEP; WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
– Operating Temperature: 0? ~ 40?
– Storage Temperature: -40? ~ 70?
– Operating Humidity:10% ~ 90% RH non-condensing
– Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90%RH non-condensing
– Dimensions: 94mm (L) x 60mm (W) x 48mm (H)