Scoop’s PoE30G PoE Injector, by Tenda, delivers up to 30W PoE without sacrificing 10/100/1000 Ethernet speeds.
By using this device, both data and power can be simultaneously delivered through a single CAT5 (or better) Ethernet cable to any 802.3af/at PoE device, eliminating the need to connect it to a nearby power outlet. You can connect it to a wireless AP, Web cam (IP Camera), IP telephone, or any other 802.3af/at PoE device for the purpose of reducing installation cost and improving your network performance.
|Manufacturer Product Code||POE-30GAT|
|Specifications||– Standard & protocol: Compatible with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3af , IEEE802.3at Standard, CSMA/CD, TCP/IP
– Supports powered devices compatible with IEEE802.3af?IEEE802.3at Standard
– Transmission range up to 100M
– Power output: 51V/0.8A (max)
– POE budget 30W
– Plug and play
– Port: 1 GE port
– Port: 1 Data & power output port supporting PoE
– Indicators: Power, PoE
– – Power output: 30W (625ma)
– Operating temperature: 0?~40?
– Storage temperature: -40?~70?
– Relative humidity (Operational): 10%~90% (non-condensing)
– Relative humidity (Storage): 5%~90% (non-condensing)- Dimensions (W x D x H): 131mm x 60mm x 33mm