Scoop?s POE-15F, PoE injector by Tenda enables synchronous delivery of data and power via a single Ethernet cable (Cat.5 or better). The output power per port is up to 15W, which can serve as an outlet for a PoE device (powering via RJ45 port). You can connect the PoE15F to an IEEE 802.3af compliant device, such as a wireless AP, IP camera, IP phone, etc. Ideal for reducing installation cost and improving network performance.?
|Manufacturer Product Code||PoE15F|
|Specifications||– Compatible with: IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u Standard; Supports devices compatible with IEEE802.3af
– Transmission range: Up to 100M
– Power output: 48V/0.3A (max)
– POE budget: 15.4W
– Port: 1x FE port, 1x data & power output port supporting PoE
– Operating Temperature: 0? ~ 45?
– Storage Temperature: -40? ~ 70?
– Operating Humidity: 10%~90% (non-condensing)
– Storage Humidity: 5%~90% (non-condensing)