Scoop’s RB-OMNITIK5, by MikroTik RouterBOARD is a weatherproof outdoor AP with dual-polarized omni antennas – the perfect companion for MikroTik’s SXT, or for any other 5GHz 802.11a/n standard device.
Weatherproof, durable and ready to use. It has five 10/100 Ethernet ports, PoE support and a built-in 400mW 802.11a/n wireless radio. It supports Nv2 TDMA technology with up to 200Mbit aggregate throughput.
LED signal indicators on it?s back are fully customisable, showing Ethernet activity or wireless signal – or any other information from RouterOS. The USB port gives the ability to connect a 3G modem or a storage drive.
The OmniTIK UPA also features power output on it?s ethernet ports. Ports 2-5 can power other PoE capable devices (like SXT-5HPnD) with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Less power adapters to worry about.
|Manufacturer Product Code||RBOmniTikUPA-5HnD|
|Specifications||– CPU nominal frequency: 400 MHz- CPU core count: 1
– Size of RAM: 64 MB
– Architecture: MIPS-BE
– 10/100 Ethernet ports: 5
– 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 0
– MiniPCI slots: 0
– MiniPCI-e slots: 0
– Wireless chip model: AR9280-AL1A
– Wireless standards: 802.11a/n
– Number of USB ports: 1
– Memory Cards: No
– Power Jack: No
– 802.3af support: No
– PoE: 8-30V, Supports PoE output on ports 2-5. Max current 500mA per port
– Voltage Monitor: Yes
– CPU temperature monitor: No
– PCB temperature monitor: Yes
– Operating System: RouterOS
– Operating temperature range: -30 .. +70C
– License level: Level 4
– Antenna gain DBI: 7.5dBi
– Current Monitor: Yes
– CPU: AR7241-AH1A
– SFP ports: 0
– USB slot type: USB type A
– Number of chains: 2
– Dimensions: 368 x 125 x 55mm