Scoop’s UTP-500, 500m, 4-pair Category 5E cable by Linkbasic is tested for power Sum NEXT, ELFEXT, delay skew, propagation delay and any other criteria as specified in the emerging standard.?
UTP cable applications can include voice, ISDN, ATM155 and 622 Mbps, 100 Mbps TPDDI, fast and Gigabit Ethernet, shielding protects against EMI-RFI interference.
|Manufacturer Product Code||CLA04-UC5E-500|
– 4 pairs twisted pair cable?
– Application: Gigabit Ethernet, 155 Mbps ATM
– All cables meet or exceed the requirement proposed by TIA/EIA 568 B .2, ISO-IEC 11801 Category 5E?
– Insulated copper conducts with PVC jacket
– Performance characterised to 350 MHZ
– Ultra smooth jacket makes this cable easy to pull in tight spaces
– Construction: UTP
– No. of Pairs: 4 Pair
– AWG: 24 AWG
– Conductor Dimensions (mm): 0.50 (24 AWG)
– Solid Bare Copper
– Material: HDPE
– Dimensions (mm): 0.88?
– Twisted pairs are brightly coloured and distinguished at a glance
– Cross Filler: No
– Material: PVC, PE or LSZH
– Ripcord: Per customer request
– Overall Nominal Diameter (mm): 24 AWG UTP nom: 4.8 mm
– UTP cable length: 500m