Scoop’s USB to Ethernet Adapter is a modern way of integrating effectiveness with speed, it also provides a low-cost solution for desktops, laptops and notebook computers.
To connect an external device to the computer the user has to use the USB ports available in the front or rear side of the motherboard. Once the cable is put in place it enables easy use of the local area network, or connection between two or more computers. Most of the external peripherals use a USB port for connection with the main computer.
|– Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC? Physical Chip and transceiver in one chip
– Supports 10MB/s and 100MB/s N-Way Auto-negotiation operation
– Compliant with USB interface Version 1.0 / 1.1 / 2.0
– Full-Speed (12MB/S) USB Device
– Supports all USB standard commands
– Supports Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3X)
– Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7