What is a modern business?
For Small And Medium Size Businesses, Technology Can Make The Difference In Driving The Company Ahead Which Sets Them Apart From Their Competitors, Whatever Size They May Be.
The modern business stays ahead of the rest by making technology a business advantage. According to a study by Boston Consulting Group, technology leaders far outperform their peers in the marketplace, creating jobs almost twice as fast as other small businesses and growing revenue 15 percent faster annually.
This is why Tarsus Cloud on Demand now offers you the opportunity to transform your business. To help you find the solutions to your business problems. With the help of Office 365 you can grow efficiently, connect with your customers, safeguard your business and conduct business anywhere.
What keeps you up at night?
- Is your data backed up?
- Can your employees work together from anywhere?
- Can you easily add new employees and the tools they need?
- Are you prepared for unexpected downtime?
- Are you buying more storage again?
- Are your mobile devices protected?
- Do your competitors know your customers better than you do?
Your path to modern business
Technology can be a major differentiator for your business. But it can seem daunting when you look across your IT – from servers to the cloud, PCs to mobile devices – to know where to start, and how you can transition from what you have now to your new vision.
This is where Neo Wave Cloud on Demand and solutions from Microsoft provide something different – offering a unique approach for making the benefits of modern technology a reality for small businesses.
With Neo Wave Cloud on Demand and Microsoft, you can choose your own path to modern, with flexible, familiar, and trusted solutions for your business – whether by growing with greater efficiency, protecting your data, or empowering your mobile workforce.
Are you a modern business? Chart your own path to modern, with solutions from Neo Wave Cloud on Demand and Microsoft designed to address your business needs. 365 you can grow efficiently, connect with your customers, safeguard your business and conduct business anywhere.
8 Ways you can use technology as a differentiator
Adapt to change
Get the most out of your technology
Get your work done anywhere
Move to a modern IT platform that enables you to adapt quickly to changing business needs and move faster than your competitors.
Get more from the servers that run your business applications, leverage the speed and flexibility of the cloud, and get the most out of PCs and devices used by your employees.
Across PCs and devices, get to the files and applications you need to do your job and be productive wherever you are.
Work together easily
Protect and control your data
Be prepared for the unexpected
Work together anywhere, with the same familiar experience across PCs and mobile devices.
Count on built-in protection at every level of your IT, from the server to PCs and mobile devices.
Have the peace of mind that your systems are up and running - and that you’re open for business - even if the unexpected happens.
Understand your customer
Increase your sales
Use data as a competitive advantage - to help you understand your customers and connect with them on their terms.
Build and maintain customer relationships by engaging them with the help of the familiar tools you already know.
Health check for Office 365
Build reports and gain insights in real time
Leverage any learned incompatibilities for upsell or cross-sell opportunities before the migration. The data collected will also help drive additional relevant upsell recommendations within the MSPComplete dashboard.
End-to-end automation for managed services providers like you, who want to grow while helping customers make the most of the cloud.
Grow your cloud business
The MSP Complete platform is designed to boost efficiency and profit in the cloud. A deeper view into your customers and their environments helps you offer more value as you sell, onboard, and service with greater knowledge and confidence.
Automate key tasks to streamline projects, delivering a seamless experience that sets you and your customers up for sweet success in the cloud. Take automation to a level beyond individual tasks to every aspect and process in your business.
Microsoft Windows 10
Windows 10 delivers an even better Start Menu, expanding the possibilities and bringing over your favorite apps and pins so they’re easily accessible. Not only does it make multitasking easier than ever, it also integrates well with software and hardware you already have, allowing you to stay productive whenever you need to get to work.
- Get the most secure Windows ever – with small business-friendly pricing – managed by a trusted partner so you can focus on running your business.
- When you purchase Windows 10 Enterprise via CSP, you get the following benefits:
- Windows 10 Enterprise edition. Devices currently running Windows 10 Pro, version 1607 can get Windows 10 Enterprise Current Branch (CB) or Current Branch for Business (CBB). This benefit does not include Long Term Service Branch (LTSB).
- Support from one to hundreds of users. Although the Windows 10 Enterprise in CSP program does not have a limitation on the number of licenses an organization can have, the program is designed for small- and medium-sized organizations.
- Deploy on up to five devices. For each user covered by the license, you can deploy Windows 10 Enterprise edition on up to five devices.
- Roll back to Windows 10 Pro at any time. When a user’s subscription expires or is transferred to another user, the Windows 10 Enterprise device reverts seamlessly to Windows 10 Pro edition (after a grace period of up to 90 days).
- Monthly, per-user pricing model. This makes Windows 10 Enterprise E3 affordable for any organization.
- Move licenses between users. Licenses can be quickly and easily reallocated from one user to another user, allowing you to optimize your licensing investment against changing needs.
Manage less, do more with Windows 10
1. Best-in-class security and control.
Safeguard your data, identities and devices from tablets to desktops to kiosks. Customize the degree of security to meet the needs of your business.
2. Pay as you grow pricing.
Pay only for the number of people you need. Just $7 per user. Plus, a simplified and fast upgrade process saves time and lowers upfront costs.
3. Scalable IT handled by trusted pros.
Let us deploy, manage, and secure your devices. You focus on strategy and growth. We’ll manage as little or as much as you need— today and as you grow.
What Microsoft Azure Is and Why Your Company Should Be Using It
Microsoft Azure is a Microsoft cloud computing service which enables the building, deploying, and managing of services through a network of data centres managed by Microsoft. It provides a platform for service, as well as the infrastructure for it, in addition to providing the software. Azure supports various tools, programming languages and systems, whether these are Microsoft-based or third-party systems or software.
With a host of services offered, Microsoft Azure has certainly embraced the cloud environment and has thus ensured the relevancy of Microsoft in the digital age. Azure makes it possible to launch virtual Windows or Linux machines, develop sites using, for instance, Node.js or PHP because of the hosting service offered. These sites can be uploaded through special user-friendly portals, or can be deployed using, for instance, Git or FTP. It is also possible to deploy WebJobs to a Web App, enabling background processing functionality.
Microsoft Azure has made it possible to use a specialised app for the development and distribution of mobile apps, while user behaviour analytics can be collected in real time with the Mobile Engagement technology. Equally impressive is the range of storage services and applications. Table Service makes it possible to store structured text in specific portioned collections, Queue Service enables asynchronous communication by message through a queue system, and Storage Services enable storage and accessing and retrieving of data in the virtual world. With Azure Search, it is possible to do text searches and StorSimple enables management of storage tasks between cloud storage and on-site devices. The SQL DataWarehouse service can handle data-intensive queries.
Analytics, content protection, streaming, and encoding are possible with the PaaS service. With Azure Automation, it is possible to automate the manual repetitive tasks normally performed in enterprise and cloud environments. This is an especially useful feature, as it saves time and increases accuracy of repetitive administrative work. Microsoft Azure is the answer for businesses that have to do their computing in the cloud environment. Gartner recently recognised Microsoft as a leader in cloud infrastructure development and service provision for their Azure service.
What makes Microsoft Azure so popular for businesses?
One of the features of Microsoft Azure is the high availability of data centres across the world. Companies benefit from the service level agreement that guarantees 99,95% uptime. Another feature to consider is the high-level security. The Azure platform – and the users of it – are well protected against cyber threats, providing a very secure cloud environment, which is important in a world where data communication is under constant threat. Multi-level protection is in place, while the services are still user-friendly, even with multi-factor authentication in place.
Azure is also exceptionally scalable, which is an important requirement for any service provider in the cloud. A company may, for instance, only require limited computing power for their SQL reports for two thirds of the month, but during the last few days, they may need to scale up for more reports. It is easy, with Azure only requiring this feature to be selected with no effect on efficiency. Of course, a service can be as effective, scalable, secure, and usable as one can wish for, but if it is not cost-effective, the business needs to look at alternatives. With Microsoft Azure’s pay-as-you-go pricing model, it is possible for the company to effectively manage its cloud and IT costs. The company only pays for what it needs. In addition, the ability to save on infrastructure costs related to hardware and IT management and support makes Azure an even more attractive solution for modern businesses.
View our offerings on Microsoft Azure and call us for help in selecting a cloud solution that will meet your company’s requirements.
Deploy anywhere with your choice of tools
Choose how you deploy Azure—connecting cloud and on-premises with consistent hybrid cloud capabilities and using open source technologies—for maximum portability and value from your existing investments.
Build your apps, your way
Extend on-premises data and apps
Deploy the cloud on-premises
Use the tools and open source technologies you already know and trust, because Azure supports a broad selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, databases, and devices.
Azure offers hybrid consistency everywhere: in application development, management and security, identity management, and across the data platform.
Bring Azure capabilities to your datacenter with Azure Stack. Leverage the Azure portal, PowerShell, and DevOps tools experience and app model across the cloud and on-premises.
40 Azure regions, more than any cloud provider
Achieve global scale, in local regions
Detect and mitigate threats
Rely on the most trusted cloud
Extend your global reach with the cloud service that offers more countries and regions than any other provider. Azure runs on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 40 announced regions.
Get a central view of all your Azure resources. Azure Security Center helps you prevent, detect, and respond to threats with increased visibility and control over the security of all your Azure resources.
Trust the cloud that offers the most comprehensive compliance coverage with 50 compliance offerings. Azure has been recognized as the most trusted cloud for U.S. government institutions, including a FedRAMP High authorization that covers 18 Azure services.
Protect your business with the most trusted cloud
Ninety percent of Fortune 500 companies trust the Microsoft Cloud, and so can you. Azure helps protect your assets through a rigorous methodology and focus on security, privacy, compliance, and transparency.
compliance offerings. More than any other cloud provider
of Fortune 500 companies use the Microsoft Cloud
new Azure customer subscriptions per month
Still wondering what the hype is about and whether you should get Azure for your company? Read on as we discuss the top 10 reasons to get Azure, the Microsoft cloud computing service that will change the way your company works. Microsoft Azure is fast, efficient and agile. It has international reach and is superbly flexible. It is compliant, can be deployed anywhere, and is compatible with various systems. Consider these benefits and you’ll understand why you should get Azure for your company sooner rather than later:
- Lightning Speed – In today’s digital world, businesses rely on processing speed, and Azure provides it in every possible way. Deployment and operation are rapid, and it is scalable to fit many processing needs.
- Flexible and Agile – With Microsoft Azure, companies don’t have to be concerned about errors in their applications. They can develop and test them, get the required feedback, and redevelop applications using various technologies. If they try a feature and don’t like it or find that it doesn’t suit them, they can change their choice without expensive infrastructure outlay, making it possible to get more done quicker and with more flexibility.
- International ReachMicrosoft Azure is global, so businesses have the benefit of their data in the cloud and use the computing services wherever they are. Add to that Azure’s service level agreements and excellent guaranteed uptime of 99,95%.
- Superb Integration – Having an integrated development environment is important for developers and Visual Studio is the leader in this respect. Even firms that still make use of Excel for critical processes can use Azure to expand Excel’s capabilities. Integration testing, source control, and go-live tools are all part of Azure.
- Quick and Effective Recovery from Disasters – Whenever data is transferred, especially across the globe, there is a risk. With Azure’s built-in fail-over and other disaster-recovery features, the risk of data corruption, breaches, or loss is eliminated. In addition, features such as rolling reboot capacity and standby models make Azure the definitive fail-safe storage solution.
- Scale Up When Needed – Businesses don’t have the same data usage, storage, reporting, communication, and processing needs throughout the month. Near the end of the month, businesses may need more frequent SQL reports. They can scale up just by selecting the option. This flexibility, without the need for large infrastructure changes, is cost-effective and befits a modern business world where speed and scalability are important in staying competitive. Companies benefit from the pay-as-you-go pricing model. With this, the companies only pay for what they need and use. If they need to make use of more services, space, or processing power in the cloud, they change their selection and pay accordingly. It is thus easy to stay in control of the IT budget.
- Cost Savings – Rather than having a huge IT infrastructure that requires maintenance and additional support, Azure enables companies to save money associated with such an IT infrastructure with the cloud computing offering of Microsoft Azure. Indeed, more than 600 services are offered, of which companies can select what they need.
- Excellent Security – Multi-level authentication, password-based access, seamless login features, and Azure Single Sign-on features for users in organisations are among the security features. With Microsoft Azure, company data is secure, but still easily accessible to authorised personnel.
- Compliance – Companies in the financial sector, like auditing firms and the finance divisions of organisations, all benefit from Azure already being compliant.
- Business Intelligence Support – With NoSQL and SQL data services available, which include built-in support for analytics, business decision-making can be faster and more accurate. It is possible to use the Apache Hadoop service for building clusters, which enables in-depth data analysis. Microsoft is a well-known brand with a proven track record for tools that work, including their search engine and Skype. Microsoft is considered an industry leader and users trust the brand. Azure is one of their best products to date and Microsoft has shown that it can adapt to the cloud-based business data environment.